504 Forms


Section 504 of The Rehabilitation Act(Open external link) requires public schools to offer services and accommodations for eligible students with disabilities. These services help students with special health needs fully take part in school.

Your child may be eligible for health services, educational accommodations, or both.

  • Health services are for students who need to take medicine (like insulin) or receive a special nursing treatment at school. Find out more on our Health Services page.

Review the Guidelines for Provision of Health Services (see below) for more details on how to apply. If you would like interpretation services at the 504 meeting, and/or translation of the 504 Plan and/or notices, please inform your school’s 504 Coordinator.


%d bloggers like this: